Become a Member
Be part of a national group that:
- Fosters education and lifelong learning
- Advocates for women’s equality and human rights
- Offers opportunities to network with like- minded women at the local level, sponsor community action projects to promote equity, serve in club leadership positions, and lobby local, provincial and federal legislators on CFUW priority issues.
- Is part of Graduate Women International - a global organization of over 60 countries
- Has special consultative status at the United Nations
- Is represented at the Canadian Commission for UNESCO
Your membership helps strengthen CFUW's national voice on gender equality and human rights. As an organization entirely funded through our membership and dependent on our members lobbying their elected representatives at the local level, your participation makes a huge difference!